Kit Talk

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Been a long time thinking about this......


Have been walking for fun with various friends and dogs for quite a while now, and have always talked about writing the walks down so that we have a record of where we have been, how the walk went and to record anything of interest or anything unusual that happened.  I also thought that having a record of do-able walks in the area may be if interest to others who might want to know of where to walk, if they can take a dog, what the terrain will be like etc.,  The only thing I'm not going to do is put a timescale to the walk, I will put the mileage (yes mileage, because that's what the Garmin is set in and unless it's a race or I'm on the continent I don't tend to think in Kilometeres). Everyone walks at their own pace and sometimes you want to stomp round a walk and others you just want to doddle and enjoy the scenery, take pictures or just let the dogs or children play.

So today I'm off on a walk with my friend Linda and our dogs so will be using this one as a sort of test to see how this is going to work.  

1 comment:

  1. Pleased to hear you are sharing your" nice walks" with those of us who ask "how do you get there"!

    ReplyDelete